Electrical Engineering comprises the most challenging areas of Engineering and is recognized as the key discipline in technological era. Electrical engineers have been driving the fruition of technology by being able to apply the fundamental concepts effectively and efficiently. Department of Electrical Engineering is fully devoted to prepare the students with strong technical and professional skills with emphasis on innovative designs development & commitment to constantly upgrade to drive the revolution. The department comprises of best of Faculty from Industry and Academia to help bridge the gap and groom the best talent for the Industry.
The department of Electrical Engineering is well equipped with a gamut of specialized equipments in laboratories to provide good knowledge of the subjects by performing the experiments. Rigorous workshops trainings form the part of the curriculum. Arya group of college being the best engineering in college in Jaipur, Rajasthan provides the huge research platform to its student for their better growth and development.
- The department has made rapid strides during the last decade in all spheres of education and research.
- The department is very well equipped with labs and computational facilities and resources both in terms of hardware and software.
- Objective of the undergraduate programme is to prepare the manpower that is globally best. Most of the students, who graduate from the department, end up taking leading positions in industry, academia and government in both India and abroad.
- EE department has always been known for creating an ambience where scholarship flourishes. Faculty members of our department are not only engaged in cutting edge technology research but are also very passionate about teaching. We pride on having persons with exceptional academic background as our faculty colleagues.
- Frequent visit to the field related industries is done for the betterment in practical knowledge of students.
- The department also hosts national/internayional workshops and guest lectures form eminent personalities as the part of development.
- Our department has an ambitious plan of further improving both quality and quantity of research that can make a difference as well as have an impact at global level.
- We also publishes newsletters for departments activities and our students are working on some of the great projects to serve with the best of technology.
"Department of Electrical Engineering is fully devoted to prepare the students with strong technical and professional skills with emphasis on innovative designs development & commitment to constantly upgrade to drive the revolution."
- Sunwaves Infrapower
- CADD CENTRE
- L&T INFOTECH
As per the Rajasthan Technical University norms we offer a Four Year (Eight Semesters) B.Tech Course.
The department has successfully completed projects on:
- Solar Street Light.
- Solar Power Plant (1.5 kW)
- Wind Power Plant (1 kW)
- Solar Hybrid Car
- Prepaid energy Meter
- Solar Grass Cutter
Students of this department have been able to secure campus placements in many reputed companies at lucrative packages. A few are following:
- TECH MAHINDRA
INDUSTRIAL TOURS & TRAININGS:
- Internships and trainings in VI semesters are mandatory of 60 days.
- Solar Roof top plant
- Heerapura Substation.
- "Rajasthan Electrical and Electronics Ltd."
Faculties take extra care of the students in the knowledge delivery process throughout the course period. These dedicated and concentrated efforts have culminated in obtaining 100 % results in the final year. During the last three years, this department of has successfully achieved 100% results.
CONFERENCE/SEMINAR AND WORKSHOPS:
Arya Group has been a host and venue for various national and international conferences/ seminars and workshops including the following
- International conference (ARIET-14)
- 2015-IEEE CIS SUMMER SCHOOL (RACITA-2015)
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE (AREST-2013)
- WORKSHOP (AWARD -2016)
|Electrical & Electronics Engg. Lab||Electrical Machine Lab - I||Electrical Machine Lab - II|
|Electrical Measurement Lab||Power Electronics Lab||Control System Lab|
|Power System Lab||Modeling & Simulation Lab||PLC Lab|
|Project & R & D Lab||1.1 KV GSS Lab||Electric Drive & Control Lab|
|High Voltage Engineering Lab|