Department of Mechanical Engineering
In the modern world, Mechanical Engineering is central to many activities leading to industrial and business growth. Mechanical Engineering is concerned with all types of machinery in industries and all aspects of their mechanism and functioning from design, development, construction, production, installation, and operation to maintenance. A mechanical engineering course provides the core knowledge for the range of careers in these areas. Mechanical Engineers are the driving force behind many of our technologies and industrial processes. Arya group of college being the best engineering in college in Jaipur, Rajasthan provides the huge research platform to its student for their better growth and development. Arya group of college being the best engineering in college in Jaipur, Rajasthan provides the huge research platform to its student for their better growth and development.
- Objective is to emerge as a globally recognized department in imparting quality education to produce successful Engineers.
- We aim to generate skilled human resources for sustainable development of the energy and allied sectors.
- The department is very well equipped labs with computational facilities and resources both in terms of hardware and software.
- Mechanical Engineering Department is one of the oldest departments of the institute. It is also one of the biggest departments of the institute with student strength of about 900 students.
- While managing this increased strength which is an urgent need of the nation, department is committed to well being and all round development of its students.
- Not only in academics, our students have also set milestones in various other fields like literature, cultural, sports etc.
- Frequent visit to the field related industries is done for the betterment in practical knowledge of students.
- The department also hosts National/International workshops and guest lectures form eminent personalities as the part of development.
|Material science and testing lab||Computer graphic lab||Machine Drawing lab|
|Production lab -I & II||KDM lab(kinematics and dynamics of machine)||Fluid mechanics lab|
|Thermal engineering lab-I & II||Heat transfer lab||Dynamics of machine lab|
|Mechatronics lab||Vibration engineering Lab||CAD (FEM) lab|
|CAM (CNC) lab||Basic mechanical engineering lab||TURBO LAB|